When the Breakaway Short was named Editor’s Choice by Bicycling magazine, Terry used their award-winning formula to create a longer length version, offering more coverage and seasonal usability. The Breakaway Knicker is now one of Terry's most popular bottoms. It's made of a silky, lightweight fabric that stays comfortable in a wide variety of temperatures without overheating or getting sunburned.
Seamless chamois with four-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology. Light, smooth microfiber fabric cover and soft construction reduces bulk at the inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Nylon/spandex fabric
- Sculpted 6-panel fit
- 2-inch elastic-free comfort waistband
- 2-inch elastic-free, self-fabric leg bands for comfort
- Flat seam construction helps prevent chafing
- 18-inch inseam
- Fleet Chamois with soft wing technology
- Moisture Wicking: Transports moisture away from the skin so you feel drier and cooler
- Breathable: Allows vapor to escape, so you feel drier and more comfortable
- Antimicrobial: Inhibits growth of germs, reducing odor, and staying fresher longer
Terry proudly manufactures this short in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.
|Black / Small
|Charcoal / Medium
|Charcoal / X-Large