Terry Cite X Gel Saddle
A layer of gel across the top gives an additional level of relief to the Cite X Gel. It was designed for recreational riders who spend a half-day on the bike or less, ride nearly upright with lots of weight against the saddle, prefer the closest thing to a pillow or have significant lower back pain.
A completely seamless, heavily contoured top with a large cutaway will hit and miss in all the right places. Shock-absorbing elastomers molded into the saddle base create the effect of springs without any mechanical devices. They also help eliminate vibrations from the road or surface that ordinarily get transferred straight to the spine. A durable synthetic top with rear graphics is easy to maintain and will look new for years.
- Seamless synthetic cover with screen-printed graphics
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Thin gel layer along the top of the saddle provides an additional level of comfort
- Length x width: 249mm x 175mm
- Weight: 454 grams; 16.0 ounces
- Rails: satin steel