The Pearl Izumi Women's Attack Gloves eliminate hand numbness without sacrificing bar feel. Traditional cycling gloves add comfort by adding padding, which presents a tradeoff that has led some riders to go glove-less in favor of better bar feel. Unfortunately, they also give up nerve protection and the extra security of a glove. The Women’s Attack Glove takes the opposite approach and provides support, rather than padding, to alleviate hand numbness. Our 1:1 Connect Palm uses a specially shaped, low profile gel insert to maintain the natural arch across your palm (go ahead, take a quick look at your hand) to avoid numb fingers. This maintains handlebar contact at the knuckles and the heel of your palm, and adds the slip free grip of synthetic leather, for locked in control.
- Women’s specific fit and padding
- 1:1 Connect Palm design with gel insert offers next to bar feel with superior riding comfort
- Synthetic leather palm material is soft and durable
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
|Black / Medium||191234367769||14241901021M||210000008651|